Artificial turf for rugby
- the playing characteristics of artificial turf rugby pitches are - and remain - the same over the whole field, leaving more time to practice technique
- Desso artificial turf fibres and filler are extra skin-friendly
- higher pile and strong shock-absorbent underlayer go easy on the rugby players' joints
- sport combinations such as rugby, American football and football, can all be played on a single artificial turf field
Hybrid grass for rugby
- Consider Desso GrassMaster® reinforced natural grass mats. Every 2 cm, an artificial turf fibre is injected 20 cm deep into a natural rugby pitch. The result? A better grass mat that can be played on three times as much. And that leads to benefits. In terms both of sports and finances.
For more information about artificial turf